Find our brochure here: RGC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM booklet
Internship interest form ( please fill out) Equipped internship interest form.
EQUIPPED: Equipping the Next Generation of Ministry Leaders.
Rhodes Grove offers 10 week, 1 semester, 2 semester, and 9 month , 12 month internship opportunities. Interns can earn college credit for their time as well
In this program, interns will learn in 4 main areas.
- Each day our interns will be challenged and encouraged through The reading of God’s word. The interns will be taught and led by the Ministry Director, and local pastors and Bible College Professors.
- Our 6 and 12 month interns will not just work in 1 main area of camping ministry, they will lean each area of camping, Operations, Guest services, Programing, food services. This will teach them the professional side of camp. They will have a main focus area , but will learn all aspects of camp.
- Our 12-15 week summer interns will be focusing on 1 area of camp, Worship, Program, Media Counseling, Kitchen.
- Through the time at camp, the intern is on the property they will be able to grow Relationally. They will be interacting with parents, guests, campers, speakers, pastors, staff, church and community leaders
- One of the coolest aspects of camp, is that we are saturated with youth and games, and the ability to engage in new activities, and have experiences, that an intern may not be able to experience at home.This area they will grow in their recreation abilities and be able to perform more tasks for the future.
Housing, meals, stipend available!
If you have any questions, or for more information, please fill out the interest form above, or contact Austin Masser at 717.375.4162 ext 118