Full/Part Time Employment Opportunities
Part-Time Cook – See Job Description Here
Part-Time Kitchen Crew
Guest Services Host
Front Office help is needed from 9am – 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Rhodes Grove is seeking a team of volunteers to satisfy the need to cover the time mentioned.
Volunteers are an integral part of helping Rhodes Grove function properly and smoothly. Volunteers help keep Rhodes Grove in shape for over 12,000 guests who come to camp and retreat at our facility. Although our full-time staff maintains our property and programs, it is our volunteers who do those “extra,” sometimes seasonal chores, our staff has little time to accomplish.
Is there an area where you or a group from your church can serve?
We are always looking for people who can:
- Assist with maintenance tasks:
- landscaping, building maintenance, vehicle repair, grass mowing, painting, light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, light automotive
- Assist in the kitchen as a cook or kitchen helper.
- Assist with the summer youth program as counselors, speakers, worship leaders or nurses.
- Assist with housekeeping or in the administrative tasks in the office.
Summer Camp Employment
Rhodes Grove welcomes your interest in serving with us. As a summer team member at Rhodes Grove your life will be changed forever. You will meet new friends, find new challenges for yourself, and be a part of the camper’s lives as they come expecting an amazing adventure. We are seeking energetic Christian individuals that have a passion for camp ministry.
We believe that Rhodes Grove is absolutely dependent upon the quality of its team members. As Christians, it is critical that each of us know Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and have a growing relationship with Him. Thank you for considering making Rhodes Grove a place to invest in the lives of others.
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- A willingness to share Jesus Christ in spontaneous situations as well as in worship
- Emotional stability and mature judgment
- A love and understanding of youth and children
- An appreciation of the camp setting and the outdoors
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group
- Ability to place the needs of campers over personal desires and convenience