Full time Employment Opportunities:
*None available currently.
Part Time Employment Opportunities:
Part-Time kitchen team – See Job Description Here
Summer Ministry Team employment
Rhodes Grove welcomes your interest in serving with us. As a summer team member at Rhodes Grove your life will be changed forever. You will meet new friends, find new challenges for yourself, and be a part of the camper’s lives as they come expecting an amazing adventure. We are seeking energetic Christian individuals that have a passion for camp ministry.
Returning team member application (*Opens August 22, 2022)
New team member application. ( * Opens September 5, 2022)
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- A willingness to share Jesus Christ in spontaneous situations as well as in worship
- Emotional stability and mature judgment
- A love and understanding of youth and children
- An appreciation of the camp setting and the outdoors
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group
- Ability to place the needs of campers over personal desires and convenience
If you are interested in our Summer Ministry Team, and have any questions, please contact Austin Masser; [email protected]
Volunteers are an integral part of helping Rhodes Grove function properly and smoothly. Volunteers help keep Rhodes Grove in shape for over 12,000 guests who come to camp and retreat at our facility. Although our full-time staff maintains our property and programs, it is our volunteers who do those “extra,” sometimes seasonal chores, our staff has little time to accomplish.